care & tips
- On your first burn allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool and burns evenly. The first burn should take 3-4 hours.
- Wick should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours.
- Stop burning your candle when 1/2" wax remains at bottom of jar.
- Place your candle within eyesight and away from any flammable items.
- Before use, ensure your wax melter is clean from other wax.
- How to clean - We recommend placing a few cotton balls in the melted wax and removing once wax has been absorbed. Wipe the sides of the container with a clean cotton ball.
- We suggest using two wax melts at a time.
- It’s time to change your wax when the scent has dissipated.
Ceramic Scents Beads:
It’s as easy as placing your scent sachets wherever you want to enjoy your favorite scent!
To elevate your scent experience, empty your scent sachet into a clean wax melter. You won’t regret it!
- To re-scent your beads just remove the ceramic beads from your scent sachet into a small bowl and use 50-60 drops on the beads. Gently stir until the oil is mostly absorbed and then place back in your sachet.
- untwist black cap and unplug plastic plug
- replace black cap
- add reeds to bottle - we suggest starting with five
- flip your reeds after a few hours to get the fragrance started and then rotate reeds every few days to refresh the scent.